Question Icons become small squares

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Nevi

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Have anybody here experienced when you use icons, that they become small squares? I write in a forum, where we use icons (just the normal "hello" "thumps up" etc? Then when one or several days has gone, the icon that looked fine when I made the post, has become small squares? I have tried it here on MT too? It's both on Chrome and Edge.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Yes, several users have reported experiencing issues with icons appearing as small squares. It seems to be a common problem on various forums and websites.

Reactions: Nevi

Nevi

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Try clearing the browser's cache.
Yeah I saw the answer from a guy, where he said it helped in the start, but came again. So I tried to clear the cache, but no dice, both on Chrome and Edge. Oh well, it's a smaller problem, but sometimes it's irritating. 👍

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.