idp.generic threat

Himplazint8

Thread author
Oct 22, 2019
When I tried to open idp.generic on my pc, Avast is stopping and showing the error “IDP. Generic” warning then I have tried fixing it by searching on google for a solution. but I have not a solution for idp.generic warning.

liffew

Oct 23, 2019
First of all, let correct your question.

You tried to open some program, or you run Avast for a virus Scan and you get the IDP. Generic warning, am I right?

Himplazint8

Thread author
Oct 22, 2019
First of all, let correct your question.

You tried to open some program, or you run Avast for a virus Scan and you get the IDP. Generic warning, am I right?

Yes, It is right. sorry, about that, I was totally freaked out to see this issue on the laptop I am not someone from the Computer background. I just trying learning this stuff.

liffew

Oct 23, 2019
Sorry, for the late reply.

It fine, once a wise man said don't freak out, especially when you face the problem. Is your problem is fixed yet?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.