Jan 8, 2011
Go to VirusTotal.com
Upload the file, wait for results
Post the URL here

Upvote 0
Y

yigido

well do you think it is not worth it ?
I do not like Bitdefender, just I have a reason to laugh it again. :) Did you pay it or got it from giveaway ? If you pay, I am sorry, your money is trash!
by the way this file maybe FalsePositive IDK

Upvote 0

jen900

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
I do not like Bitdefender, just I have a reason to laugh it again. :) Did you pay it or got it from giveaway ? If you pay, I am sorry, your money is trash!
by the way this file maybe FalsePositive IDK
well it is a 9months license for a giveaway well why you did not like bitdefender

Upvote 0
Y

yigido

well it is a 9months license for a giveaway well why you did not like bitdefender
- Falsepositives
- Bugs
- Awful support
- Slowing down system
- Slowing down İnternet
- etc

I still donot understand how they can get higher results on AV-C and AV-Test. People saw them and bought this products. They also want so much money for very little things! See : http://www.bitdefender.com/tech-assist/

Come on! Call them
w9Z3xp7.png

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.