I'm Infected with something no one can figure out.

Lioness

New Member
Verified
I know there is a virus because my computer isnt working right now and now this is my room mates computer and it is infected with the same thing. I am attaching a picture of what i found on this computer. if you look in the bottom left hand corner where it says history there is something there with what looks like Chinese writing. This was also found on the computer that isnt working any longer but in a different place, it was in recent places on the old computer.
 

Attachments

  • FRST.txt
    FRST.txt
    42.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Addition.txt
    Addition.txt
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Check History on this from HP.png
    Check History on this from HP.png
    531.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi, I'm posting in her behalf.

Her computer is most certainly infected. The windows defender and antivirus (kapersky) has been disabled. Whatever is on her computer has disabled/ruined her dropbox deleting her pictures. It has been said a remote monitoring software is on the computer and now she cannot even come to this website (It's telling her something went wrong).

She doesn't know exactly what she's doing as she's a total beginner when it comes to computers. The computer isn't exactly hers it belongs to her roommate, but she has on numerous occasions connected her infected usb to that computer in which I believe she used to spread whatever malicious software to that computer.

Whatever is on her computer is able to bypass scans and hide. While I am certain it doesn't house as many viruses as her computer I'm positive it is housing viruses. Is there a way for her to detect them? Safe mode scanning, etc?
 
This computer has had pop-ups telling me Kaspersky is disabled to block screen shots and when i went to look it was indeed on. So something is bypassing the Kaspersky. Also it is telling me Defender is turned off and not monitoring my computer but when i try to turn it on it will not come on. If you look in the scans where i done the Farbar tool, it says that the Administrator is not enable for her and a lot of other things is not enabled. They will not turn on at all. I have tried several ways of turning these things on and it still will not work. I also seen some things that said it needed attention if i am correct. My computer had some viruses that ate up the hard drive and we shared a network in the home with file and printer sharing as well as the usb's that i had that were dirty.
 
oh it is infected It is now putting my saved documents into the trusted group and all kinds of weird stuff. I'm not sure what is wrong if it isnt infected then. I have never seen anything like this ever before. Last night it kept closing and opening the IE I think I really need you to take a second look at this again if you wouldnt mind. I would really appreciate it.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top