Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
canamalar said:sorry MsMpEng.exe
Fiery said:Hmm I never heard of Microsoft Safety Scanner before.. it's not commonly used that's for sure.
I'm sorry but I'm confused and lost as to what problem is being resolved here. Can you send me the malwarebytes log? It's under the logs tab when you start Malwarebytes.
Fiery said:The detection is a zip file in a temporary folder, I don't think it was a malware though. Your system appears clean, we have ran many tools.
So there's just the shortcut issue remaining? That one is a toughy.. :S
canamalar said:Whats even more impressive is its near impossible to find a DONATE link, is there one
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes