RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
They are working. I paid for MBAM, too.
But I'm wondering if there's something better.
That's all.
My suggestion would be, if you paid for MalwareBytes, stick with it! Performance is good? Never had security issues? Then you're done! Remember there's no such thing as the best security solution, only different products for different needs. If everything is stable, this may be your combo! :)

IoSonoPiero

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2019
My suggestion would be, if you paid for MalwareBytes, stick with it! Performance is good? Never had security issues? Then you're done! Remember there's no such thing as the best security solution, only different products for different needs. If everything is stable, this may be your combo! :)
Ok. Ok. Thanks.

Kubla

Level 8
Verified
Jan 22, 2017
I would look at Sophos Intercept X you can run it on all your Windows PC's and be able to manage them from a single dashboard whether at home or work.

As other mentioned a good router like the Gryphon router with a filtering DNS like DNSFilter, OpenDNS or Cleanbrowsing DNS on it

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019

This is good advice. Reevaluate your setup when your licenses run out. No need to hop around on a bunch of solutions, unless you want to do it as a hobby or you’ve had an issue with one of your solutions.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.