In the link says they dont support XP.An earlier review here
Is Immunet Worth the Download?
- Provides intelligent scans to detect viruses, spyware, bots, worms, etc.
- Never needs to update because it’s always connected to the Internet
- Toll-free customer support
- Installs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows
- Doesn’t scan email databases
- No automatic detection of viruses on USB drives
- Doesn’t support scheduled or offline scanning
- Shows large advertisements
My Thoughts on Immunet
- Works with Windows 10 down through Windows XP
- Immunet provides realtime detection of viruses, worms, bots, spyware, keyloggers, and Trojans without ever downloading an update
- Works with other antivirus programs to provide extra protection
- Runs a FlashScan to scan the registry and running processes
A major plus about Immunet is that it’s always connected to the Internet and so can always update its definitions with information all the other Immunet users gather together. This means when a threat is detected on one system, the same threat is blocked on all the other computers that have Immunet installed.
This makes it comforting to have the program installed, even if alongside other antivirus programs.
So, Immunet is a cloud-based sig-less AV/AM
New version 6.0.0. no longer supportsIn the link says they dont support XP.
It's mentioned below that their ATP uses MorphisecI was digging through the libraries on this.
It appears they use three systems - at the least - possibly more. I'm still checking.
1) Bit Defender (DLL's are there, but I don't see them in ram, is this on-demand for this engine?)
3) Cisco AMP (Advanced Malware Protection)
4) Morphisec (Anti-Ransomware, Evasive Malware Detection, Zero Day)
Maybe someone that knows more or has more time can look into it better. For me, I don't trust Cisco and Morphisec is largely a wing of the IDF/Unit8200 so I wouldn't be comfortable using it. I generally avoid US, Chinese and Israeli privacy/security products. (or at least try to)
HiI was unable to infect the immune system with 70 samples from the malwarehub.
setting: Bloking mode ON !!! (
Places both Monitor Program Install and Start in blocking mode. This means that in both cases Immunet must verify that the action being performed (program installation or program starting) is non-malicious before it will be allowed to take place. This can slow down the copying of large files or software installation; however, it provides a higher degree of security.)
You may be able to get quality.
57 sample blocked when downloading.Then some when running.The end state of the clean.
Yes I did it after the restart pc was all rightHi
I just installed and the 'Scan Now' button is greyed. When I pressed it, a message pops up and say 'YOU CAN NOT SCAN AT THIS TIME. The Immunet service is not running. Please restart the service and retry'
Is Immunet down?
Any help? Thanks