App Review Immunet Anti-Virus Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Thanks for the review. Your videos are getting better and better! It's great to see that you really do something with the comments and advice on things people suggested you to improve. Keep up the good work and progess and good luck with the exams :)

W

Wave

Thread author
Until June my life will be dependant on revision & memorizing information on the GCSE specifications but unfortunately no Cyber Security related content is listed in the Computer Science specification
I only finished my GCSEs last year; I pretty much failed them because to me a pass is a C or above and I don't think I got C or higher for anything actually (If I did it would've been for English). I think the highest grades I got were E's and D's, even for computer science I did awful because they wanted to do VB.NET and obviously I was not going to spend a year doing something I had been learning about 4 years prior to my GCSEs... Then again, the people who got the top grades didn't have any skills outside of what they were taught by the teacher, so it is a negative for them and not a positive really. Grades don't prove how skillful you are or your true potential, they just put you under stress and cause more trouble than good in most cases IMO.

Thanks :) I have my Mocks in January! Then the real thing in May... #RIP
I didn't even attend my mocks, I bunked them. :D And I didn't even bring a pen to the real exams I don't think... Then again I didn't care back then and I still don't care :p

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I only finished my GCSEs last year; I pretty much failed them because to me a pass is a C or above and I don't think I got C or higher for anything actually (If I did it would've been for English). I think the highest grades I got were E's and D's, even for computer science I did awful because they wanted to do VB.NET and obviously I was not going to spend a year doing something I had been learning about 4 years prior to my GCSEs... Then again, the people who got the top grades didn't have any skills outside of what they were taught by the teacher, so it is a negative for them and not a positive really. Grades don't prove how skillful you are or your true potential, they just put you under stress and cause more trouble than good in most cases IMO.

I didn't even attend my mocks, I bunked them. :D And I didn't even bring a pen to the real exams I don't think... Then again I didn't care back then and I still don't care :p
In your area they don't. In most of the other careers they are needed to find a good job. Trust me!

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author

Well I'm afraid that I will not be bunking the mocks or real exams because they are extremely important for me & I would like to go to University which requires high grades...
In your area they don't. In most of the other careers they are needed to find a good job. Trust me!
I agree with this entirely & this is why I will be trying extremely hard to succeed in my Mocks & real exams.

Well I'm not surprise where at least 79 % detection rate, the cloud/heuristics are still in the room of improvements considering that the numbers of uploading.

Immunet lacks BB or mechanistic popup detection.
Thanks for watching & I really wasn't surprised either, I was sort of expecting that detection rate from the state of the GUI...People always say don't judge a book by it's cover but in some situations you can judge a book by it's cover. Since it's GUI wasn't great I didn't think the detection rate would be that high.

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016

Yeah, grades are stressful and I think schools are really inefficient and bad; it might not be the problem of grades. But intelligence is highly correlated with academic performance, i believe, and also apparently military performance, so that's probably wrong.
Also, the cat is right. Most careers suck. Even engineering on average has higher supply than demand. Only computer science in general really isn't.

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Yeah, grades are stressful and I think schools are really inefficient and bad; it might not be the problem of grades. But intelligence is highly correlated with academic performance, i believe, and also apparently military performance, so that's probably wrong.
Also, the cat is right. Most careers suck. Even engineering on average has higher supply than demand. Only computer science in general really isn't.
Exams in my opinion are a bad way to prove that you are intelligence since there are so many variables that can affect the final outcome. I would personally like to go into Cyber Security - either an apprenticeship or a good course at Uni. I haven't decided that one yet...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.