Advice Request Importing passwords into F-Secure ID Protection

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Hello,
I'm wondering if it is possible to import passwords from Bitwarden into F-Secure ID Protection because it is not in this list: F-Secure User Guides
Officially no, and the list seems correct as that's the same I see as available options.
  • Dashlane
  • F-Secure ID PROTECTION
  • Google Chrome
  • KeePassX V2
  • LastPass
  • Microsoft Edge
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • True Key
It's supposed to exist a workaround with a CSV file, but since it requires edits I would strongly recommend you reach out instead direct to the support.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
According to latest review of @upnorth it is not better than Bitwarden:
Why change ?

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
According to latest review of @upnorth it is not better than Bitwarden: Why change ?
I actually never direct compared it with Bitwarden :giggle: , but I do admit it's a bit clunky and I wouldn't be surprised if Bitwarden felt better.

Personal I can guess it's probably the same reason as for myself. Curious and also because it comes with the TOTAL package.

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
According to latest review of @upnorth it is not better than Bitwarden:
Why change ?
Hi @Gandalf_The_Grey ; for the reasons below;)
I actually never direct compared it with Bitwarden :giggle: , but I do admit it's a bit clunky and I wouldn't be surprised if Bitwarden felt better.

Personal I can guess it's probably the same reason as for myself. Curious and also because it comes with the TOTAL package.
You are right @upnorth ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.