Infected with SHA1 & SHA256 and many others

Jonnny

New Member
I need to mention when I first plugged in the computer it was a windows vista,
I had noticed csrss.exe svchost.exe dwm.dll all in my task manager with no description and ways of getting access into the files through task manager.

Also I saw SHA2 in the task manager but it had disappeared right as I noticed it.

worrying I thought a clean install would do it through the Vista recovery, I did not backup my files

I booted into windows 7 thinking I got rid of it but then it got worse, I didn't have control over my notifications and many of them were hidden, also it did not let me get online.

After that I received a notification saying windows 10 activation so I did it thinking it would fix the problem and now I think I have screwed myself.

I have Malwarebytes , Kaspersky total, spybot, rkill, tdsskiller, zemana, hitmanpro, adwcleaner, ccleaner,
ktss, combofix, avast, JRT, hijackthis, cwshredder, autodetectutility all on it but it wont solve the problem.

Thinking if I should just do a hard clean wipe on this computer maybe itll work?
 

Attachments

Hello,

You have to use FRST from Administrator account.


FRST.gif
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.
  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition.txt option is checked.

    2873ryc.png

  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please attach report into your next reply.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top