Infection of some kind of ransomware on a windows 2003 server standard edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimiris

New Member
Hi,

I was infected somehow with a ransomeware cryptolockers or something on my folder share on a windows 2003 server standard edition.

Although i've manage to get some files with a recovery tool rest of my files are still encrypted somehow.

I dont want to pay for this since i will encourage those guys.

I bumped into this forum by searching for a day now and i hope you will be able to help me recover my woek files which their all word documents mostly.

thank you

Dimitris
 

Attachments

Thank you for your reply.
I'm not quite sure if i understand your reply. This is a home machine but i wanted to have a fileserver instead of a standard windows xp system.
Can you please explain better? you dont support this kind of windows systems? or you dont support business systems like windows servers etc...

thanks again for your time
 
thank you so much and i will really appreciate if you can give me some hints of where i can find some help on my issue.

regards
dimitris
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top