Intel 12th-Gen Alder Lake Release Date, Pricing, Benchmarks, Specs, and All We Know

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
By Paul Alcorn published about 1 hour ago

Into the hybrid x86 era

Alder Lake has finally arrived to the market and we now have our reviews of the leading-edge Core i9-12900K, Core i7-12700K, and Core i5-12600K, and Core i5-12400 with all of the performance benchmarks and analysis. Overall, the Core i5-12600K is now the Best CPU for gaming on the market, while the Core i7-12700K slots in as the best high-end processor for mainstream platforms. Intel has also released a full lineup of 22 additional lower-priced desktop Alder Lake chips and a new lineup of Laminar coolers. We've also included our full performance benchmarks in the article below.

Intel's 12th-Gen Alder Lake chips bring the company's hybrid architecture, which combines a mix of larger high-performance cores paired with smaller high-efficiency cores, to desktop x86 PCs for the first time. Intel has already released the higher-end models for the desktop PC, but the company is largely expected to augment those chips with the more mainstream models very early next year in the CES 2022 timeframe. It also appears that Intel will also add the new design to its lowest-end chips, too. We also expect the Alder Lake models for laptops to also arrive in January.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.