Advice Request Interactive Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Business

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
The only difference is that the Biz version allows the program to be run with the choice of User, Administrator, or User with Email alerts.

Protection is the same.
Oh nice can be useful to have email alerts on home computers might use that one just in case I want to use these features.

Anyway what I noticed using this anti Ransomware tool is that it is slightly heavier then CF in your Config but still very light compared to other full suites.

Jan Willy

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 5, 2019
The only difference is that the Biz version allows the program to be run with the choice of User, Administrator, or User with Email alerts.

Protection is the same.
No need to go for Premium? See Kaspersky Solutions for Business | Kaspersky

Kaspersky Premium.jpg

Reactions: Andrew999

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
20 and more technologies?...please, could somebody show me even the half of them? And what's the first...basic free? Next question...what is detected in free version if paid can cover 98% more?! It's like marketing drivel.

Jan Willy

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 5, 2019
20 and more technologies?...please, could somebody show me even the half of them? And what's the first...basic free? Next question...what is detected in free version if paid can cover 98% more?! It's like marketing drivel.

Open the interface of Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool, go to Menu > Detection statistics and you find next "very clarifying" information. ;)

Kaspersky statistics.jpg

Last edited:

Jan Willy

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 5, 2019
If you in your Kaspersky account subscribe to the newsletter, you don't get anymore the daily popups to order the premium version. And so far I didn't receive a newslettter. So, not only an excellent protection, but also without a big mouth. ;)
1598881809118.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.