Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
tried changing the lan settings but did not work
I have attached the output file from Zoek.exe. Kindly Help me

Attachments

• Zoek_output.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 428
S

Smith83

Did you merge the two registry files as suggested? If you did, did you reboot after and run the commands?

Please run disable ipv6

1. From the Start menu, select Control Panel. Make sure you are in the Large or Small icons view (Windows 7), or Classic View (Vista).
  2. Open Network and Sharing Center.
  3. On the left, select Change adapter settings (Windows 7) or Manage network connections (Vista).
  4. Right-click the connection for which you want to disable IPv6, and select Properties.
  5. Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and click OK.

Then change your dns server to google dns with DNS jumper. Then reboot. If that fails then.....

Download the Net Adapter Repair All In One Please use this direct link

Save the application to your desktop, right click and run as administrator.

Note: Your ethernet cable must be plugged in during this process!!

Click the Advanced repair.

sWXKRBM.png

• Click OK at the prompt to continue.
  • The program will need to reboot your machine, allow it to do so.
  • Check your issue.
  • If the issue still persist re-open (as administrator) the tool, check all boxes in the picture below.

rgoQl1n.png

Click Run All Selected.

Any prompts like the one below, select All Network Adapters.

LeQsE0q.png

Once you are prompted to restart the do so.

tuD0mCA.png

Check your issue. report back.

Upvote 0

Rajeshv2012

Thread author
Verified
Mar 26, 2016
Hello Smith, tool did not work as it stopped after running few commands..
When I clicked run all selected.. It stopped showing some error message as access is denied..

Upvote 0
S

Smith83

Also, did you merge both of the registry keys I sent you then reboot after?
Did you run the two commands in elevated command prompt?
Did you run sfc /scannow and allow completion?

Upvote 0
S

Smith83

• Disable your antivirus, then download PRE_Scan Right click it run as admin. Allow completion, post the log it creates after it reboots your machine.
  • Uninstall all of your network drivers then reboot, if that fails then.
  • Download the all in one repair tool, run it with all default items ticked in safe mode. (Use the portable version)

Upvote 0

Rajeshv2012

Thread author
Verified
Mar 26, 2016
Yes I am 100% sure I have followed his instruction as I need to fix this issue asap

The below steps yet to be done.. And I will do it now and update u this as well..
  • Disable your antivirus, then download PRE_Scan Right click it run as admin. Allow completion, post the log it creates after it reboots your machine.
  • Uninstall all of your network drivers then reboot, if that fails then.
  • Download the all in one repair tool, run it with all default items ticked in safe mode. (Use the portable version)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
A

Alkajak

NetAdapterRepair does the same thing as Tweaking and Complete Internet Repair.

From personal experience, I made a similar thread not too long ago where a few great members on this site helped me. The final result was reformatting in the end though. Winsock issues are usually very difficult to repair manually, even with professional help. Just my two cents.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.