• Zoek_output.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 426

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
NetAdapterRepair does the same thing as Tweaking and Complete Internet Repair.

From personal experience, I made a similar thread not too long ago where a few great members on this site helped me. The final result was reformatting in the end though. Winsock issues are usually very difficult to repair manually, even with professional help. Just my two cents.
I tend to agree.Save everything you want and just reformat and then make sure you have a backup solution in place.There are many good free system backup solutions.At the very least make sure you have system restore enabled and make restore points after a reformat and when using programs such as ADW Cleaner.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.