Solved Internet not accessible on some programs after Malwarebytes scan and quarantine

Mike Blanco

Thread author
Aug 28, 2017
I can really use some help with this. I am stoked that the threat that was present seems to be gone but now I have a non-operational Edge browser and no access to my apps or even the app store. And that is only what I know about so far, just started to get burnt out.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    71 KB · Views: 2
  • SCAN REPORT.txt
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Addition.txt
    39.7 KB · Views: 1

Mike Blanco

Thread author
Aug 28, 2017
Hello,

I would like you to try Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands from the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues
sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I didn't see the email saying there was a response. tried those steps but I am still unable to connect to Pandora and Edge still doesn't connect. My chrome browser still works fine, seems to be just the Microsoft apps and apps downloaded through the store

Mike Blanco

Thread author
Aug 28, 2017
My man, just had the time to run this and it appears this has done the trick! I now have my apps back up and running as well as my edge browser. Thank you so much for your assistance! I noticed that every issue that came across your desk you were able to handle in other searches, glad you could help me. Again, thank you so much.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.