Over 5 years ago or never
Fav. Web Browser
Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
iOS
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
No idea. One that works with minimal work from me.
Fav. Videogame
Lacrosse

Tuckwoozle

Thread author
Sep 30, 2018
My machine has become progressively slower. I have attached files, per the instructions in
[MANDATORY] Preparation Guide Before Requesting Malware Removal Help
Please help if you can.

Thanks.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    72.1 KB · Views: 464
  • Addition.txt
    82.3 KB · Views: 556
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Greetings and welcome to the forum.

I'm not one of the authorized malware removal guys around here, that's TWE's gig. But just in case you don't waste time.. Right now Level 3 (a major backbone provider) is having HUGE peering issues. Also the 4th largest ISP in the USA has some sort of failure with their DPI servers. Significant numbers of people are having slower internet now, especially in the midwest. We're talking 10-15% of America is having internet slowdowns right now..

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018

Quantum777

Level 2
Jul 28, 2012
My machine has become progressively slower. I have attached files, per the instructions in
[MANDATORY] Preparation Guide Before Requesting Malware Removal Help
Please help if you can.

Thanks.

Once you believe you are malware free, running Windows Repair from Tweaking.com can dramatically improve performance that may have been impaired by any malware. (Don't forget to click their big icon button for running the repairs in safe mode)
This comes with a free version and it truly works wonders if your operating system is compromised.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.