Coupon Code Internxt opensource cloud storage %90 off

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 94943
  • Start date

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://internxt.com
Event start
Aug 22, 2022
Event end
Aug 31, 2022
How to get a license
- Visit [URL="https://internxt.com"]Internxt - World's Most Secure Cloud Storage[/URL]
- Choose the 2TB annual plan
- Enter this discount code [SUMMERCRAZE]

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
Are they actually good ? they get bundled for FREE all the time with questionable and shady VPN now they run these deals... they cant be trust worthy nor safe right and speedy right?

F

ForgottenSeer 94943

Thread author
Are they actually good ? they get bundled for FREE all the time with questionable and shady VPN now they run these deals... they cant be trust worthy nor safe right and speedy right?
Well, it is opensource and end-to-end encrypted. It is lacking for features and their speed isn't great, but not bad. Anyway, you can try it and you are covered with 30-day Money back guarantee. You can sign up for a free account which will give you 2 GBs of free storage upgradable to 10 GBs.

Edit
I see the deal that you referred to. It seems that Internxt partnered with Hide.Me VPN and those who buy the VPN will get a free year of Internxt 2TB plan.

Reactions: roger_m

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
Well, it is opensource and end-to-end encrypted. It is lacking for features and their speed isn't great, but not bad. Anyway, you can try it and you are covered with 30-day Money back guarantee. You can sign up for a free account which will give you 2 GBs of free storage upgradable to 10 GBs.

Edit
I see the deal that you referred to. It seems that Internxt partnered with Hide.Me VPN and those who buy the VPN will get a free year of Internxt 2TB plan.
its also partnered with ivacy ( very shady VPN with very shady practices and background ) and ItopVPN which advertises literarily in Iobit another shady company.

F

ForgottenSeer 94943

Thread author
Always read the fine print.

The price is only for the first year, do cancel the subscription if you're not willing to pay the full price for the next year (€110+).
I did mention that in the first post.

its also partnered with ivacy ( very shady VPN with very shady practices and background ) and ItopVPN which advertises literarily in Iobit another shady company.
You are right. There are many other privacy-oriented services to team up with, but they chose service with questionable privacy practises.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Always read the fine print.

The price is only for the first year, do cancel the subscription if you're not willing to pay the full price for the next year (€110+).
The price itself for the first year looks nice, but then 110, Euro!!!? o_O Yikes, that would come as a uber expensive surprise.

Big thanks for the heads-up @rain2reign (y)

F

ForgottenSeer 94943

Thread author
The price itself for the first year looks nice, but then 110, Euro!!!? o_O Yikes, that would come as a uber expensive surprise.

Big thanks for the heads-up @rain2reign (y)
That is for 2TB.

pCloud for example offers 1TB for $10/month

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.