Mar 4, 2014
Very good, i wish i can, good luck everyone
thumbup.gif

Reactions: Der.Reisende

peaceful

Level 1
Verified
Aug 5, 2014
I'm a newbie, and I think this is a great idea! So far I'm finding this site to be quite good!

I would like to also add, I think it would be a great idea to see when a thread on the forum is started by a trusted member (especially for those of us new here). What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
I would like to also add, I think it would be a great idea to see when a thread on the forum is started by a trusted member (especially for those of us new here). What do you think?

Great idea! :) The best way to do this at the moment, would be to visit the profiles of trusted members and click "Follow". Then you can go to your news feed and you'll see any new threads that the trusted members have made ;)

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Sounds like a good idea. However, I can see people placed in this group and trolling or potentially doing harmful acts to new members.

The whole idea would be that only trustworthy members would be promoted to this group, so they are highly unlikely to troll or bully new members. If they did do any of that, they would more than likely be demoted and warned. This isn't HF, "trusted member" actually means something ;) :p

For some reason, I cannot see anybody promoted yet... Is it just on my end?

Nobody has been promoted yet, perhaps nobody has met the extremely high standard required! I better go write up some informative posts to boost my chances :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.