Introducing the "Trusted Members" Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
I'm not going to say that I ... "bully" people here (I'm new, why would I do that), but on HF, if I spot someone in the Windows or White Hat Help sections that gives random, stupid, inaccurate, etc. advices or "assistance" ... You can grab a seat with popcorn because there will be a show.

glasswitch

Level 2
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Well I was bullied all of my young life because of being 'different' from my peers - I had nothing and was a serious kid- so I would never bully anyone, cause I know how it feels even after all these years. So let's just be nice, polite and tolerant to each other - there is enough nastiness in the world today!

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
@glasswitch, I just wanted to comment that those many years ago you must have had something quite special within yourself, then, for now you also have the experience, tolerance, and the patience, to be nice which serves a greater good by helping others to do the same!!:D

Btw, I do like the idea of an additional "Trusted Members Group" to our already extraordinary site!:cool:

Last edited:

glasswitch

Level 2
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
@glasswitch, I just wanted to comment that those many years ago you must have had something quite special within yourself then for now you also have the experience, tolerance, and the patience, to be nice which serves a greater good by helping others to do the same!!:D

Btw, I do like the idea of an additional "Trusted Members Group" to our already extraordinary site!:cool:

Thank you for those kind words, I find life a great teacher to those who want to learn.:)
Also,I think that having a "Trusted Members Group" is a great idea!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
As a staff member here on MT,I always try and help anyone I can and try and answer every PM.Talking down to people and forgetting that,because we are not actually talking,replies can get taken out of context is not going to be of help to anyone.Bullying in any form is not going to happen.All staff try and stop these type of actions as soon as we see them but unfortunately we cant be everywhere all the time.Just like the other members,we too have jobs,families and personal commitments.That is why this group will be so valuable to the site and the members that are chosen are definitely not going to talk down to or bully anyone here on MT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.