• Total voters

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Content Creator
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
I know Advanced SystemCare Ultimate offers a trial. It's Malware Fighter and Advanced SystemCare combined into one product. Maybe people can take a look at that?
Would you do that to your PC ? :(
I sure wouldn't
EDIT:
let me clarify, the security software seems legit, but I am referring to the ASC portion when I ask if "would you do that to your PC"
No way in hell I am bundling to install a security software, first sign your fixing to DL crapware, no two ways about it ;)

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Content Creator
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
I nearly have the BD engine installed, the first scan without it: Memory was nearly 45% my average usage is about 12% and I am rounding up
CPU usage never exceeded 19%
IMF.png
Once the BD engine and updates are installed I will run another scan and post numbers.
Then I will tinker with it for the next 2 days and post back

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Content Creator
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Here are the 2nd set of numbers with the BD engine,
as you can see there was some difference but not too much,
with the DB engine CPU goes up a bit.
IMF_SS2.png

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Content Creator
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Sorry, my curiosity is out the window, with the BD engine a Full scan took over 2 1/2 hours
and that's with my games excluded from the scan :(
It is not as bad as I thought for a budding security software, but it still has a way to
go before it can find a home on my system. I handed it off to my brother in-law lol

P

PEllis

Sorry, my curiosity is out the window, with the BD engine a Full scan took over 2 1/2 hours
and that's with my games excluded from the scan :(
It is not as bad as I thought for a budding security software, but it still has a way to
go before it can find a home on my system. I handed it off to my brother in-law lol
Yeah, the full scan took a while in v4 as well.

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast
Well technically it's not bad really i barely just downloaded it just now and so far i can;t fathom that it sucks lol but other than that it seems to detec everything well i purposely made desktop right now be converge with 2 or 3 viruses of any kind and it detected all 3 of'em so did my Avast software