Expired IObit Malware Fighter Pro 7.4 (3 Months Free)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://afree.ir/iobit-malware-fighter-pro/
Event start
Dec 3, 2019
Event end
Feb 3, 2020
How to get a license
Free For 3 Months - You can install from any source or[URL='https://www.iobit.com/en/malware-fighter-pro.php#'] This Link[/URL]
And enter this License Key: 6FEEB-827C8-0B88A-49754

A N G E L

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 17, 2013
Screenshot_2.png
Free For 3 Months - You can install from any source or This Link
And enter this License Key: 6FEEB-827C8-0B88A-49754
Expiration Date: 2020-02-03
This License Can Active 5K Devices

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
IObit Malware Fighter Pro 7.4 [ 1 Year ]

License:
B8945-FC0D8-96979-3CF54

Terms of Offer:
  • This is a license for one (1) user, for home use only.
  • The license is valid until December 31, 2020.
  • You receive free updates under version 7.x during the license term.
  • There is no free technical support.
  • The program can be installed and reinstalled with re-registration.

EndangeredPootis

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 8, 2019
Hello, I think it says a lot, that they(IObit) have to provide thousands with a free license for a whole year just to get someone to touch this program.
But that aside, I think IObit Uninstaller & Driver Booster is top-notch.:censored:
Never use driver installer/booster software, they will wreck your computer

Reactions: zoran popovic
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

EndangeredPootis I could not agree more, in general, but Driver Booster is different and so is Avast Driver Updater, I use both programs one after the other, and if they provides me with the same information, I role with it, and I have not had driver issues ever!:)

EndangeredPootis

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 8, 2019
EndangeredPootis I could not agree more, in general, but Driver Booster is different and so is Avast Driver Updater, I use both programs one after the other, and if they provides me with the same information, I role with it, and I have not had driver issues ever!:)
You have the right to your own opinion, and i wont stop you from continue using it, just saying its a risk.

Reactions: zoran popovic

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Never use driver installer/booster software, they will wreck your computer
Sometimes they will install and incompatible drivers, which can lead to BSODs or other problems. But this can be remedied by rolling back to the previous driver in Device Manager or reinstalling a correct driver.

In the case of Driver Booster, it does a better job of finding the correct drivers than a lot of other such tools.
I've never liked Avast/AVG driver updater or Slimware Utilities' DriverUpdate which they are rebrand of, as they have a very small database of drivers. Driver Booster and many other driver updates will typically find a lot more drivers. It's worth noting that SlimDrivers is a free version, which has the same driver database.

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
this program itself is a virus and commercial app to sale you more crap i truly believe they are working with Avast lol

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.