Expired IObit Smart Defrag Pro - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4659
Event start
Jan 13, 2021
How to get a license
1. Download the program from the link and install it on your computer.
[B]2. You should get 280 days license starting from January 13, 2021.[/B]

tharunnamboothiri

Level 2
Thread author
Aug 15, 2020
Get a free IObit Smart Defrag Pro license for 280 days starting from January 13, 2021. The solution allows not only to defragment hard drives, but also to trim SSD drives, increase read / write speed, and extend the life of drives.
IObit Smart Defrag is a safe, stable and easy-to-use disk defragmenter that automatically maximizes the performance of hard drives.
Thanks to the ultra-fast next-generation engine, Smart Defrag not only allows you to defragment hard drives, but also trim SSD drives, increase read / write speeds, and extend the life of drives. Users can easily defragment large files and free up space with the added features of Large File Defrag and Free Space Defrag. Smart Defrag will also enable you to get the best gaming performance with the Game Optimizer module.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I think i'll pass from using this software then. I have only SSD hard drives and i don't want to do something wrong to lose them.
It won't hurt your SSDs, but since all it does for SSDs is run a TRIM command, which Windows does anyway, there's no point using it if you only have SSDs. It is smart enough to recognise if a drive is a SSD and won't defrag it.

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
I think i'll pass from using this software then. I have only SSD hard drives and i don't want to do something wrong to lose them.
I use this program on ssds and my ssds still work. I only defrag once in awhile after writing several amounts of data in order to still maintain peak performance in read and write. This program and O and O defrag are my only two defrag software's I would trust on any harddrive to defrag it safely.

Reactions: roger_m

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
This program and O and O defrag are my only two defrag software's I would trust on any harddrive to defrag it safely.
Smart Defrag does not have a SSD specific defrag mode. As a result, defragging with it, is not much different to using any regular defrag software. It won't kill your drive, but is not like O&O which has a defrag mode for SSDs.

Last edited:

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
Smart Defrag does not have a SSD specific defrag mode. As a result, defragging with it, is not much different to using any regular defrag software. It won't kill your drive, but it not like O&O which has a defrag mode for SSDs.
That is true, but Smart Defrag is quicker, so I am willing to have a less accurate and slightly more dangerous method on a ssd to save time. O and O is the best defrag program for any harddrive as it is the most accurate and thorough but it takes longer to use.

MegenM

Level 3
Well-known
Jun 8, 2020
Great deal!! I got it for free along with Driver Booster.

I have been using it for a long time and like it. Currently using Smart Defrag 6 Pro to analyze, defrag and keep my drives run smoothly. I have 1 SSD and 2 HDD's on my desktop and I have set it to work automatically.

Reactions: roger_m

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
this is definitely a reliable and quality program

oopsiewoopsie.png

• Wow
Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.