[B]23FF3-A02E8-D936B-479B7, Install the software and activate it. [/B]

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
IObit Smart Defrag is a safe, stable and easy-to-use disk defragmenter to automatically maximize the performance of your hard drives.

Free IObit Smart Defrag Pro license

Thanks to the ultra-fast next-generation engine, Smart Defrag allows not only defragmenting hard drives, but also trimming SSDs, increasing read / write speeds, and extending the life of drives. Users can easily defragment large files and free up space with the added Large File Defrag and Free Space Defrag capabilities. Smart Defrag will also enable you to get the best gaming performance with the Game Optimization module.

Free IObit Smart Defrag Pro license​

1. Download the program from the link below and install it on your computer.

Download IObit Smart Defrag 7.0

Supported operating systems​

Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32/64-bit)
During installation, the program offers additional Adware components that are not related to the main functionality - uncheck the extra checkboxes during the installation process.
2. Activate the Pro version in the "Enter Code" menu using the following license code:

23FF3-A02E8-D936B-479B7
Free IObit Smart Defrag Pro license

Terms of the offer​

• Free IObit Smart Defrag Pro license, for home use only.
  • The license is valid until January 30, 2022 .
  • You receive free updates under version 7.xx during the license period.
  • No free technical support.
  • The program can be installed and reinstalled with re-registration.

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
From Auslogics…….

Your SSD drive is safe no matter what Auslogics product you use on it. Auslogics Disk Defrag software detects whether your system drive is an SSD and performs SSD optimization instead of regular defragmentation on it. SSD optimization uses special algorithms that safely optimize your drive and help extend its service life. If for some reason you would like to use regular defragmentation on your SSD drive, you may do that with Disk Defrag, but you will need to manually select this option for your SSD.

If you haven't found the answer you are looking for, please fill out this contact form with your question and we will reply to you shortly.
is Defrag still a thing? Especially for SSD? I mean aren't you killing the SSD by defragging it?

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Which Windows does anyway. But Auslogics and O&O Defrag have special defrag modes specifically designed to defrag SSDs.
I am not sure since like time I use it which is about 6month ago, it only have trim function for my ssd, no other option.
Now I use OO defrag for my ssd it use the thing called solid, the description is: SOLID method keep your ssd safe by defragging your ssd with minimum read and write while grants hes biggest performance boost.

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
Which Windows does anyway. But Auslogics and O&O Defrag have special defrag modes specifically designed to defrag SSDs.
Iam pretty sure any Defrag doesnt have direct access to data because a controller in the SSD regulates it where stuff goes.

So whatever these softwares claim they do they simply cant because nothing got direct access to where data gets put like on a HDD.

its simply the SSD itself deciding where stuff goes.

Reactions: Nevi and Venustus

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Iam pretty sure any Defrag doesnt have direct access to data because a controller in the SSD regulates it where stuff goes.

So whatever these softwares claim they do they simply cant because nothing got direct access to where data gets put like on a HDD.

its simply the SSD itself deciding where stuff goes.
No, they can defrag SSDs. I and others have seen an increase in performance (shown with CrystalDiskMark) after defragging, a SSD with O&O Defrag. In addition to that, Windows 10 defrags SSDs when it thinks they need to be defragged.

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
No, they can defrag SSDs. I and others have seen an increase in performance (shown with CrystalDiskMark) after defragging, a SSD with O&O Defrag. In addition to that, Windows 10 defrags SSDs when it thinks they need to be defragged.
thats from 2014..
Obviously SSD were more "primitive" back then hell most didnt even trim properly 2014.

Reactions: Nevi

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
thats from 2014..
Obviously SSD were more "primitive" back then hell most didnt even trim properly 2014.
Why is the age of the article relevant? You can defrag SSDs and as I already mentioned, I got better performance after defragging.

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.