Expired IObit Uninstaller Pro 10.6 - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=4432
How to get a license
Install the software and use this key: C23B3-0BCB6-126B5-8E1B0

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Get a free IObit Uninstaller Pro 10 uninstaller license. The tool offers the ability to completely remove unwanted programs, folders, extensions and plugins without leaving files and traces in the system registry
IObit Uninstaller Pro 10.6 - Free License

IObit Uninstaller is a handy free utility for quickly and completely removing unwanted programs, folders, toolbars and browser plugins. Leaves no traces using Powerful Scanning and Force Removal.
Free IObit Uninstaller Pro license

The Pro version, in contrast to the free version, additionally offers:
  • Automatic removal of leftover programs when removed by another uninstaller.
  • Automatic product update when new versions are released.
  • Automatic Installation Monitor - detects and logs changes made to your system during program installation.
  • Removal of malicious and adware plugins, obsolete software using the Software Health module.

New in IObit Uninstaller 10​

• Increased removal speed by 50%.
  • Improved scanning algorithm, now scanning of residual files after uninstalling programs is 30% more efficient.
  • Improved the Health Software feature to provide support for blocking pop-up notifications in web browsers.
  • The extended "Installation Monitor" functionality helps you monitor the installation of more programs. Added support for monitoring system services, scheduled tasks, and DLL registration.
  • Optimized the program detection algorithm for more accurate detection of infrequently used programs and imposed programs.
  • Added support for uninstalling over 40 "stubborn" programs such as MPC-HC, SpyHunter5, Avast Antivirus, Rockstar Games, IntelliJ IDEA and others.
  • New support for updating multilingual versions of some popular programs such as Firefox, WinRAR and Mozilla Thunderbird.
  • New support for removing plugins from the new Microsoft Edge (Chromium).
  • Fixed a bug due to which sometimes incorrect prompts appeared after updating some programs.
  • Improved user interface for better usability.
  • Two themes: dark and light
  • Localization: 38 languages, including Russian
IObit Uninstaller 10

IObit Uninstaller 10 Review: Faster Uninstallation Process, Support for Uninstalling Edge Plugins (Chromium)

Free IObit Uninstaller Pro license​

To get a free IObit Uninstaller Pro license, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download the program and install on your computer:
Download IObit Uninstaller 10.6

Supported operating systems​

Important information​

During installation, the program offers additional components that are not related to the main functionality - uncheck unnecessary checkboxes during the installation process.
2. Activate the Pro version in the "Enter code" menu using the following license code:
C23B3-0BCB6-126B5-8E1B0
IObit Uninstaller Pro 10 - Free License

Terms of the offer​

• This is a one (1) user license for home use only.
  • The license is valid until September 24, 2021 .
  • You receive free updates under version 10.x for the entire duration of the license.
  • No free technical support.
  • The program can be installed or reinstalled with re-registration.

© Comss.one .

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
This is an excellent tool, it does not leave any thing. Clearly, it is a very essential to any one who would like to uninstall a program or an aps.
I have been using this remarkable program for years. Iobit uses relatively little working memory while its function of removing the remnants of a programs after uninstallation works just perfectly.

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
You may want to try HiBit, as it's free and finds more leftovers. IObit is very good, and I used to use it, but I've found that HiBit typically finds a lot more leftovers.

Yes, I heard about HiBit which has very good ratings on Google. I definitely planned to install it and try it out which I will do very soon.
Thanks for the suggestion.👏

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
You may want to try HiBit, as it's free and finds more leftovers. IObit is very good, and I used to use it, but I've found that HiBit typically finds a lot more leftovers.
For me when I test with iobit(I let wiseacre install their jet search). First I allow iobit to scan leftover even it is not uninstalled using it. Then I uninstall wise jet search using hibit. Then iobit warned me about 4 leftovers, after hibit told me the uninstallation was finished.

Also, I have been using iobit uninstaller for 2 years, all pro as they always have giveaway when their last one is over.

Last edited:

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
You have to down the verison of the uninstaller given in the page

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.