Troubleshoot Is Baidu Antivirus 2015 Compatible with Qihoo 360?

peymi

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 28, 2014
hi, i have qihoo 360 total security, i wanted to install baidu antivirus 2015 alongside with it,
in baidu's site they assume that their Av is Compatible with other Antivrus Programs, so i wanted to check with you guys, and do i get conflicts with qihoo if i install baidu?
Thanks,

peymi

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 28, 2014
qihoo 360 is good, why you want to use another AV ??
wanted to try baidu, on their site they say baidu is compatible with other av products, but thats a joke right? qihoo and baidu dont make alongside. 360 total security is good for my laptop

Upvote 0

BERROHO

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2014
i was watching fir a zhpdiag doc ; the system was infected by a trojan from baidu ; but i dont have it now ; there are many poeple how i work

in his system and i detect infect of baidu ; waiting ....... for

hi evry body

when i see baidu is not antivirus is a probléme many poeple see no ; now i give you this computure to analyse

http://cjoint.com/?DIjq3N4HdvF

sory for my English ; baidu is disinstalled like wat you will see *_~

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.