Troubleshoot Is Baidu Antivirus 2015 Compatible with Qihoo 360?

peymi

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 28, 2014
hi, i have qihoo 360 total security, i wanted to install baidu antivirus 2015 alongside with it,
in baidu's site they assume that their Av is Compatible with other Antivrus Programs, so i wanted to check with you guys, and do i get conflicts with qihoo if i install baidu?
Thanks,

BERROHO

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2014
Do not work with baidu product ; and you will see when you want to unistall ; is a malviant softwars

6E0E9Y.png

this message is for this forum

Reactions: hghge1 and Kent
Upvote 0

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
Do not work with baidu product ; and you will see when you want to unistall ; is a malviant softwars

6E0E9Y.png

Just a false positive detections. Baidu isnt malicios. Its like comodo dns blocking qihoo website. some products dont like anything from china.

Upvote 0

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Just a false positive detections. Baidu isnt malicios. Its like comodo dns blocking qihoo website. some products dont like anything from china.

We can't really blame them for that seeing how many dangerous softwares, websites, services, etc. that can come from China to be honest.

Upvote 0

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014

6E0E9Y.png

Why would you run 2 antiviruses on a system. You're bound to receive these false positives.

What's wrong in Baidu contacting it's own servers when you perform an install? The same applise when you update a product too.

Upvote 0

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
We can't really blame them for that seeing how many dangerous softwares, websites, services, etc. that can come from China to be honest.
same for usa, right? i dont get it atm. Sure, u can blame bd for detecting baidu as malicios. a normal user just thing, hey, this software is a malwares and thats just bad for baidu. its a shame that a big company like baidu get detected as malware. i would blame bitdefender and no other.

Upvote 0

peymi

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 28, 2014
Hello Guys,
First i want to thank you for your replies, i have 2 systems, one PC and One Laptop, 360 Total Security is on laptop, and BitDefender TS 2015 is on PC, so my real question is: does Baidu make Conflict With 360?

Upvote 0

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
Hello Guys,
First i want to thank you for your replies, i have 2 systems, one PC and One Laptop, 360 Total Security is on laptop, and BitDefender TS 2015 is on PC, so my real question is: does Baidu make Conflict With 360?
Easyst thing is make a system restore point and test it urself. but im pretty sure they are not compatibel for each other. baidu and qihoo dont like each other, realy..

Reactions: peymi
Upvote 0

peymi

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 28, 2014
my main Antivirus in daily work is BitDefender TS 2015, is it good? i installed it on my PC

Upvote 0

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
my main Antivirus in daily work is BitDefender TS 2015, is it good? i installed it on my PC
Its quit nice, yes. some members say its a buggy product but if its working fine for u, just use it. it have a nice protection score and is easy to use, install and forgot :)

Upvote 0

BERROHO

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2014
i was watching fir a zhpdiag doc ; the system was infected by a trojan from baidu ; but i dont have it now ; there are many poeple how i work

in his system and i detect infect of baidu ; waiting ....... for

Upvote 0

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
i was watching fir a zhpdiag doc ; the system was infected by a trojan from baidu ; but i dont have it now ; there are many poeple how i work

in his system and i detect infect of baidu ; waiting ....... for
Maybe baidu have some scarry ways but baidu dont spread trojans true there own programs. maybe a false positive detections. u realy thing the biggest search engine company from china would spread simple trojans true there programs? that make no sense.

Upvote 0

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Hello Guys,

Please don't use such big images.....I can't even quote your post...lolz

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.