Advice Request Is Comss.ru safe?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I think I will give one of the endpoint antiviruses there a try. Do they change the code? How reliable are they? Is there a way to check if im downloading the original up-to-date file?
I've found downloads from there to malware free. With regard to endpoint antiviruses, for McAfee Endpoint Security, they link to the download from McAfee's website, rather than hosting it themselves.

Last edited:

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I think I will give one of the endpoint antiviruses there a try. Do they change the code? How reliable are they? Is there a way to check if im downloading the original up-to-date file?
Always check signatures .
But anyway Cmoss .ru is trustworthy so far .
On cmoss .ru SEP always is on lastest version there .
But MacAfee endpoint isn't on the lastest version unfortunately.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I can recommend an endpoint protection product.
But I want to know if you want it managed or unmanaged?

Nagisa

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Jul 19, 2018
I can recommend an endpoint protection product.
But I want to know if you want it managed or unmanaged?

I actually installed SEP yesterday and personally liked the product so much. I think it's light too.

Now im gonna try McAfee endpoint security.

The website says it's trial and time-limited. It really is?

Reactions: [correlate]

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.