Is fire alpaca safe?

idunno

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 24, 2017
If your not Familiar with fire alpaca It is a free drawing tool. I know allot of people use but I was a bit skeptical about it so after some research some people daid it safe, some not. So I downloaded the setup and scanned it on virus total amd webroot found something (btw is it a false positive?)
So I thought maybe there is someone with experience here.
So is it safe?
I downloaded the program
from Free Painting Software FireAlpaca

-thanks!

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

If your not Familiar with fire alpaca It is a free drawing tool. I know allot of people use but I was a bit skeptical about it so after some research some people daid it safe, some not. So I downloaded the setup and scanned it on virus total amd webroot found something (btw is it a false positive?)
So I thought maybe there is someone with experience here.
So is it safe?
I downloaded the program
from Free Painting Software FireAlpaca

-thanks!

Webroot.. This is another case of - open a ticket with Webroot to have it whitelisted. If the other 62 scanners find no issue with it, it's probably fine. You could toss it up on one of the sandbox evaluation sites to see what it does.

Reactions: MWNu72

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.