Advice Request is iobit uninstaller safe?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
is iobit uninstaller safe to use since the only other decent program like it ive found is revo uninstaller but thats not free

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
so does that mean that there AIO advance system care is good to or should is tick with ccleaner

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
iobit uninstaller with ccleaner is more than enough for ur pc. If u want advanced option then u may choose advanced sys care.

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
is iobit uninstaller safe to use since the only other decent program like it ive found is revo uninstaller but thats not free
Yup its totally safe. And it works great. I've used it before and I it never created any problem for me. If it wasn't for Revo uninstaller pro (a friend gifted me), I'd have been still using it. Btw if you're looking for a Revo license then you can try your luck at a website named tiploot. A contest is going on up there for 5 lifetime license of Revo Uninstaller pro.
And if, by chance you tricked them and win two license do gift me one.... :D:p

And if you have ccleaner, stick to it.

maanastr

Level 4
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
iobit uninstaller with ccleaner is more than enough for ur pc. If u want advanced option then u may choose advanced sys care.

Agried..I used this combo for 4 years..Recently I switched to Revo unistaller portable..But yes Iobit is very nice unistaller and safe too..

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I have compared IObit Uninstaller to several other uninstall tools (some were paid software) and it does a much better job cleaning up all traces. It is probably the best uninstaller available. The company has a shady background but they do make excellent free software. Just beware of bundle adware in their installers.

Thanks. :D

Reactions: rocky
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.