Is it worth writing for a website these days?

W

Wave

Having troubles with wordpress... Even if I'm logged in, I can't see the bar for posting. If I go to the login page, I got redirected to the original site
Last time I used WordPress was when I was 8 to post some game trainer so hopefully someone who has a refreshed mind on it can help you lol :D

Reactions: Winter Soldier

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
I can't see the administrative panel up, it's like I'm a visitor

Reactions: Wave

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
MM- The one thing that you will find is that you will probably get a number of solicitations to write for some website or other. The first question to ask yourself is if the Game is worth the Candle. By this I mean you can write some magnificent article, but if the website has only 10 views a day, is it worth the trouble?

Second, if there is any expectation that you should write on any sort of a schedule you had BETTER get paid. People are going to respect you as much as you respect yourself.

Third- if you really have something to say you don't have to wait for any offers- most websites will accept articles from Free-Lance writers. Submit your stuff to a number of well known sites and wait for feedback. If accepted, you will get paid and may learn valuable lessons from professional edits.

I've viewed your work and know enough about you that you are both serious and meticulous. Don't sell yourself short!!!

M

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
MM- The one thing that you will find is that you will probably get a number of solicitations to write for some website or other. The first question to ask yourself is if the Game is worth the Candle. By this I mean you can write some magnificent article, but if the website has only 10 views a day, is it worth the trouble?

Second, if there is any expectation that you should write on any sort of a schedule you had BETTER get paid. People are going to respect you as much as you respect yourself.

Third- if you really have something to say you don't have to wait for any offers- most websites will accept articles from Free-Lance writers. Submit your stuff to a number of well known sites and wait for feedback. If accepted, you will get paid and may learn valuable lessons from professional edits.

I've viewed your work and know enough about you that you are both serious and meticulous. Don't sell yourself short!!!

M
Oh, thanks Megan for the congratulations! Any idea of some sites I can try submitting my stuff?

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
Can you link me that tool you used to calculate the website rank?

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
Can you link me that tool you used to calculate the website rank?

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
When I was studying, the most beautiful moment was when a teacher praised something I did.
Living in that particularly intense period, leads to the hardening of the character and the awareness that adult life can be profitable, but it is necessary to accept the sacrifice, to get the results.

Sometimes I've presented job's projects for very little money, but they have been useful to pay for the university and above all, to know the job's context doing lots of experience.
Nothing is wasted, but as always this is an opinion :)

Reactions: Parsh and Wave

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Yikes! When I was in school and a teacher didn't care for my work I was convinced it was due to them not having the wit to understand.

Oh God, I must have been insufferable...

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
A great start @TheMalwareMaster. Enjoyed reading the article.
Is that your name at the top of the article (Alessandro Negrisolo)? :)
For some reason I'm unable to open that translated hyperlink on my phone.

I checked out another article "The antivirus is dead. Viva the antivirus" (another writer) and the english translations like 'Dye' just got funny..

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
A great start @TheMalwareMaster. Enjoyed reading the article.
Is that your name at the top of the article (Alessandro Negrisolo)? :)
For some reason I'm unable to open that translated hyperlink on my phone.

I checked out another article "The antivirus is dead. Viva the antivirus" (another writer) and the english translations like 'Dye' just got funny..
Yeah, it's my name. Didn't notice it at the start

Reactions: mal1 and Parsh
D

Deleted member 178

Yikes! When I was in school and a teacher didn't care for my work I was convinced it was due to them not having the wit to understand.

Oh God, I must have been insufferable...
I have suffered worse, my teacher didn't believe i wrote the article myself and thought i plagiarized some novel writer, i was 15 years old... 10 years later, i met him by chance, we talked about it and told me it deserved a A++ :D

Reactions: Wave and Parsh

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
I have suffered worse, my teacher didn't believe i wrote the article myself and thought i plagiarized some novel writer, i was 15 years old... 10 years later, i met him by chance, we talked about it and told me it deserved a A++ :D
Woah! And what did you have to say?
That feeling when people don't understand your point by continuous explanations, but passage of time enlightens them :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.