Question Is NoScript still alive ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

LennyFox

Level 7
Jan 18, 2024
I asked on github, but no response.

1713687717460.png

The developer of NoScript is also involved with JShelter (which is a paid project sponsored by a Dutch agency using EU-money), so I bet he is enjoying the benefits of a paid sponsored project and will probably use the knowledge acquired with JShelter (which also looks at JavaScript and browser api misuse) for a NoScript Mv3 incarnation. Incarnation, because when looking at the number of issues in NoScript I am doubting any development on current version will be done anymore.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.