Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
After Snowden revelation it's difficult to believe in Windows safety. As for Linux etc. safety - good question though.

Good finding, thanks that not Solarxubuntu (sounds gloomy)! BTW you can change yours to Behold Lineck! :p

I promise I will as soon as I ever drop Windows and change over.:D

Regards Eck:)

MobilePCTech

Oct 20, 2014
You can always stay off the internet permanently if your worried about privacy!! Oh, & cancel your cell phone while your at it.:eek::eek:
... and change Windows for Linux. ;)

And throw out your Smart TV that is recording everything you watch/record, how long you watch it, when you watch and every button you push on the remote.

Don't trust China, trust your security to Microsoft because they are American and they care about you :D

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
E

eight

hopefully_secure, MobilePCTech,

like.jpg

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

dragonmew

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
I think it's safe. Personally I do not trust Chinese software, especially security software - but then many would say why do you trust Kaspersky and their KSN, so it swings in-rounder-about's
and kaspersky is russian so do you trust them its a bit of national hatred really, i mean china makes most of the worlds stuff look on the back of your xbox it says made i nchina you think there gonan rig it with c4 and blow it up or spy on yo uwith it i dnt think so seems a bit farfetched and people are way to paranoid

Reactions: nissimezra

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
It really doesn't bother me, I know that I do nothing illegal and have nothing to hide. The NSA/FBI want Microsoft to put a back-door in Windows 10, Microsoft is taking it to court so who can you trust???

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
I just giggle when people say don't trust Chinese products. They need help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.