Advice Request Is the hp 15-db1006ax a good laptop?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
That's a very good laptop for work and stuff not games if you are a gamer then dont buy that in my opinion

edit: whats your budget?

Reactions: [correlate]

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
I was wondering if the HP Notebook - 15-db1006ax a good laptop and what is the max ram it can upgraded to?

Max RAM upgrade is 32GB. I wouldn't get 32GB RAM for low end laptop. 16GB RAM is what I recommended. but 8GB RAM should be fine if you are not doing any productivity or intensive workloads. I would get bigger and better NVMe SSD though because a lot of laptops use low end generic NVMe SSD.

my budget is one thousand dollars, can you upgrade this laptop from ryzen 3 to 5 without changing the motherboard?

Nope. This is mobile cpu which is not going to be happen. Motherboard VRM(power delivery) design for this cpu only.

I was wondering if the HP Notebook - 15-db1006ax a good laptop and what is the max ram it can upgraded to?

I am using a laptop with 2cores/4threads and this hp laptop cpu has 2 cores and 4 threads, and I can tell you this is a decent performance laptop on budget for Microsoft Office suite and web browsing.

Reactions: [correlate]

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
@carl fish you can find this > reddit.com: search results - flair:1000 which one you like then send here a link we help you

I am using a laptop with 2cores/4threads and this hp laptop cpu has 2 cores and 4 threads, and I can tell you this is a decent performance laptop on budget for Microsoft Office suite and web browsing.

Agree with you i like that laptop its really good but not for gaming

Reactions: SumTingWong

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.