CyberTech

Level 31
Verified
That's a very good laptop for work and stuff not games if you are a gamer then dont buy that in my opinion

edit: whats your budget?

SumTingWong

Level 24
Verified
I was wondering if the HP Notebook - 15-db1006ax a good laptop and what is the max ram it can upgraded to?
Max RAM upgrade is 32GB. I wouldn't get 32GB RAM for low end laptop. 16GB RAM is what I recommended. but 8GB RAM should be fine if you are not doing any productivity or intensive workloads. I would get bigger and better NVMe SSD though because a lot of laptops use low end generic NVMe SSD.

my budget is one thousand dollars, can you upgrade this laptop from ryzen 3 to 5 without changing the motherboard?
Nope. This is mobile cpu which is not going to be happen. Motherboard VRM(power delivery) design for this cpu only.

I was wondering if the HP Notebook - 15-db1006ax a good laptop and what is the max ram it can upgraded to?
I am using a laptop with 2cores/4threads and this hp laptop cpu has 2 cores and 4 threads, and I can tell you this is a decent performance laptop on budget for Microsoft Office suite and web browsing.

CyberTech

Level 31
Verified
@carl fish you can find this > reddit.com: search results - flair:1000 which one you like then send here a link we help you

I am using a laptop with 2cores/4threads and this hp laptop cpu has 2 cores and 4 threads, and I can tell you this is a decent performance laptop on budget for Microsoft Office suite and web browsing.
Agree with you i like that laptop its really good but not for gaming