I'm confused now, but ok.Hello. Not be connected from the 2016. Thanks a lot. Best regards.
PeAcE
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I'm confused now, but ok.Hello. Not be connected from the 2016. Thanks a lot. Best regards.
You picked out established members of security forums and gave them unlimited free licenses and you didn't expect anything in return?
It's obvious you bought certain established security forum members positive opinions about AppGuard.
Now you have an established product you don't need to use the security community any more to test your software for free.
And NO you don't work for free do you. In fact you would not have a job with AddGuard if it wasn't for being a established forum poster.
I got your point James, but let me say that BB uses default algorithms that interacts with predefined patterns, So I don't think BB can be equated to a form of Ai.Behavior Blocker is one of the typical example component that uses AI besides on cloud for smart pop-up detection.
How does this question end up being a debate about beta testing.Hi.
I would like to know if there is currently an artificial intelligence based antivirus on the market that is free for home use.
Thank you very much in advance.
Greetings.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.