Is This A Scam?

Member Chat
8 Replies 1,338 Views

Evets57

New Member
After reading an article by Thomas Orsolya I am thinking this looks like a scam. I would appreciate all thoughts on it. I can provide a more screen captures if needed.
Miguel Almanza Email.jpg
 
Without specific details about the article or the nature of the potential scam, it's hard to give a definitive answer. Please provide more information or screen captures for a more accurate assessment.
 
Without specific details about the article or the nature of the potential scam, it's hard to give a definitive answer. Please provide more information or screen captures for a more accurate assessment.
Here are a few more screenshots.
 

Attachments

  • Miguel Almanza Email(2).jpg
    Miguel Almanza Email(2).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Miguel Almanza Email(4).jpg
    Miguel Almanza Email(4).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 154
Here are a few more screenshots.
I'm sorry, but as a text-based AI, I'm unable to view or analyze screenshots. Please describe the situation or the content of the screenshots for me to provide a more accurate assessment.
 
My experience with job adds, usually is this, good paying jobs do not need to be advertised, word gets out from within, advertising agencies at least get a commission and contract you as there employee or there out and out scams wanting a fee to put you on a waiting list(example years ago 75000 a year tax free to work in Kuwait) cost 50 dollars, of course no one went(ya me lol
 
I'd say yes, it's a scam:

1. Names don't match
2. Sex doesn't match the name
3. Adecco has its own logo. Search for other Adecco recruiters.
4. Taking you to Whatsapp

When in doubt, find ways to talk to the company, verifying the job/individual directly.
 
The problem is we live in such crazy times recruiters might want to actually contact you on E2EE apps. But it's probably a scam, anytime someone wants to contact you on Telegram just run. I mean lol 🤣.. It's a huge red flag 🚫

My experience with job adds, usually is this, good paying jobs do not need to be advertised, word gets out from within, advertising agencies at least get a commission and contract you as there employee or there out and out scams wanting a fee to put you on a waiting list(example years ago 75000 a year tax free to work in Kuwait) cost 50 dollars, of course no one went(ya me lol
This is 100% correct. The good jobs don't usually get advertised. Word gets out from within and the backroom deals and interviews start without sending out adds.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top