Advice Request Is this a spam email or not?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Spiderjocky

Thread author
Jul 20, 2019
Code:
Hi, I know one of your passwords is: *****

Your computer was infected with my private malware, your browser wasn't updated / patched, in such case it's enough to just visit some website where my iframe is placed to get automatically infected, if you want to find out more - Google: "Drive-by exploit".

My malware gave me full access to all your accounts (see password above), full control over your computer and it also was possible to spy on you over your webcam.

I collected all your private data and I RECORDED YOU (through your webcam) SATISFYING YOURSELF!

After that I removed my malware to not leave any traces and this email was sent from some hacked server.

I can publish the video of you and all your private data on the whole web, social networks, over email of all contacts.

But you can stop me and only I can help you out in this situation.

The only way to stop me, is to pay exactly 800$ in bitcoin (BTC).

It's a very good offer, compared to all that horrible ***** that will happen if I publish everything!

You can easily buy bitcoin here: www.paxful.com , www.coinbase.com , or check for bitcoin ATM near you, or Google for other exchanger.
You can send the bitcoin directly to my wallet, or create your own wallet first here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/ , then receive and send to mine.

My bitcoin wallet is: 1MnUgqSkToq3j7ozwjSh54m1WxWZ3Xqym6

Copy and paste my wallet, it's (cAsE-sEnSEtiVE)

You got 3 days time to pay.

As I got access to this email account, I will know if this email has already been read.
If you get this email multiple times, it's to make sure that you read it, my mailer script is configured like this and after payment you can ignore it.
After receiving the payment, I remove all your data and you can life your live in peace like before.

Next time update your browser before browsing the web!

Mail-Client-ID: 1652322755

email address sent from is saveyourself69@3904.com

Really worried about this email!

Last edited by a moderator:

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
Code:

Your computer was infected with my private malware, your browser wasn't updated / patched, in such case it's enough to just visit some website where my iframe is placed to get automatically infected, if you want to find out more - Google: "Drive-by exploit".

My malware gave me full access to all your accounts (see password above), full control over your computer and it also was possible to spy on you over your webcam.

I collected all your private data and I RECORDED YOU (through your webcam) SATISFYING YOURSELF!

After that I removed my malware to not leave any traces and this email was sent from some hacked server.

I can publish the video of you and all your private data on the whole web, social networks, over email of all contacts.

It's a very good offer, compared to all that horrible ***** that will happen if I publish everything!

You can easily buy bitcoin here: www.paxful.com , www.coinbase.com , or check for bitcoin ATM near you, or Google for other exchanger.
You can send the bitcoin directly to my wallet, or create your own wallet first here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/ , then receive and send to mine.

As I got access to this email account, I will know if this email has already been read.
If you get this email multiple times, it's to make sure that you read it, my mailer script is configured like this and after payment you can ignore it.
After receiving the payment, I remove all your data and you can life your live in peace like before.

Such an old spam mail, just delete it and forget it.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I (am guessing) if this person really had control of your computer a little demonstration like making your mouse move with out you ,or more than 1 of your passwords would be convincing) do not pay! This idiot deserves a severe punishment.Make sure you have web cam protection, have a top notch Internet security program (Like Kaspersky<buy on e-bay if possible,way less) Refresh computer ,to be sure its clean,then password manager with new passwords) This idiot is not going to publish your stuff ,if he wasn"t so lazy maybe he would get a real job instead of trying to ruin other peoples lives.I am praying for your protection .

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
This is funny that you are concerned... as the main threat is publishing video of you "SATISFYING YOURSELF!"

Believe me, the rest of the world doesn't want to see it.

And try to stop doing that so much.

[correlate]

Level 18
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Code:

Methods of fraud and e-mail fraud

R.J.

Jul 22, 2019
You have not been hacked. Someone got your password from a data leak someplace. My sister had the same message sent to her. And her camera is taped over. Besides, she said, "if they want to share pictures of me picking my nose, go ahead". She suspect this is some old breach of Myspace, but I can not confirm this. If your password was used there too, then we have a clue to the origin.

Unfortunately, if I understand this right, someone did pay this human scumbag what he wanted:

And if you think, "well, he hacked a few people", check out these people reporting the same thing;

15 pages of the same scumbag being reported into the void, but at least you now know you are not alone, and this is nonsense.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.