Question is vpn important? need i keep the vpn on all the time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForgottenSeer 123795
  • Start date Start date
VPN and DNS
23 Replies 3,265 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.
So, maybe don't use Ebay? It's a virtual white trash flea-market anyway, and not very trustworthy.
Yeah I know it's a trash fire, but there are some good bargains @ certain vendors when discount codes or sales are on.

I've never had any issues with eBay when using a VPN, other than occasionally having to complete a CAPTCHA. I'm always connected to a VPN and visit eBay daily.

Yeah? Strange I still have issues. And for my last buy I wasn't buying anything expensive just shaving cream. Oh well :cautious:
 
You don’t have to keep a VPN on all the time, but a lot of people do because it’s just easier and adds a bit more privacy. It really depends on what you’re doing — if you’re on public Wi-Fi or handling anything personal, it’s usually better to have it on.

About which VPN is the best, there’s no single answer. Different ones work better for different people. It’s a good idea to look at things like speed, how easy it is to use, and whether it fits what you need it for.

I’d avoid completely free VPNs, though — they can be slow or not very reliable.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top