Weebarra

Level 15
Verified
LOL, i uninstalled mine last week and shut the feedback page down so quick that i didn't even notice that. I do agree with @Telos that it is very unprofessional even though i found it quite amusing on first glance, it doesn't say much about the type of customer they believe they have.

DeepWeb

Level 24
Verified
Eh. I think the founder of Windscribe is very aware of his main demographic which are probably younger people and millennials. Just like Malwarebytes with their cute robots which looks like a website promoting a video game. There is an increasing group of people who actually like this type of sassy marketing because it reminds them that there are humans who are behind these brands that are just like you and me as opposed to services that take themselves too seriously.

Mr.Wave

Level 17
Yes windscribe likes to take a different approach to things ; not take life and things seriously like other companies , the like adding loads of pun and humor in their products and like this uninstall feedback , which makes them unique ( and harmless) I for one like their approach on things! ( the crack me up most of the time! ) ;) :)

Telos

Level 17
Verified
Content Creator
Yes windscribe likes to take a different approach to things ; not take life and things seriously like other companies
A concern is when this attitude spills over to service quality and security. Getting aorund geo-blocks is far differnet that trusting on a service that maintains strict anonymity and does not simply replace your ISP's tracking with another.

Time will tell.

Reactions: Weebarra
G

Genux

How come you uninstalled Windscribe? If you don't me asking.

~LDogg
Still getting used to this site. Only need VPN security on a guest Wi-fi hotel and café, for my computer at home it does not need a VPN, that's just stupid.