Issues with Malwarebytes

Status
Not open for further replies.

killpointik

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 7, 2016
here is huge problems with new updates malwarebytes and no help from this weak company

this is my opinion and experience with this horrible company

im canopus

excellent crap software

im stopped using it and totally uninstall with REVO UNINSTALLER and delete this ##### from my machines!!!!!!

money fired

horrible stuffs/admins/company

Bryan320

Level 8
Oct 11, 2019
Malwarebytes provides some of the best support... They very much care about the companies reputation and would literally give you the clothes off they're body. When people were upset about version 3.0 the CEO literally refunded people the $20 for the lifetime licenses and still let them keep the active license after refunding them. What other company does that? i will always have respect for malwarebytes CEO.

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

LOL at malwarebytes... out of nowhere , without any shown evidences...

The computer looks to probably be infected and is used by someone to steal software. That is more than likely the real culprit of why the computer is slow"
Purposefully installing hacked and exploited software bypasses any security program. If your computer is infected and you lose data it is completely the fault of any person allowing such operations to happen on the computer. All security software is designed to try to prevent unauthorized installation not purposeful theft and use of exploited software.
As the program is now working again I will go ahead and close this topic. For issues with other programs or hardware please open a new topic in the General PC forum.

Really...

Seems like you are using a pirated copy and that seems to have triggered the Malwarebytes staff.
From where? i didn't even see it mentioned , just "looks probably" which mean nothing, if it was the case , they would just told it.

MB how to kick an annoying user having an issue... (n)
Crap soft and now crap support LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Outpost

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 11, 2020
They didn't do anything wrong on the forum. I only read posts where the program is attacked without answering the questions that are asked. You were also asked to attach the tool report (run_procmon.bat) but it was not executed. What should the support forum do more?

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

They didn't do anything wrong on the forum. I only read posts where the program is attacked without answering the questions that are asked. You were also asked to attach the tool report (run_procmon.bat) but it was not executed. What should the support forum do more?
At least not close the thread, and obviously ask the user again. What I just see shows poor professionalism...

The user is a paid customer, just for that, despite his mood , they have the duty to do all they can to fix his issue.

When i was Community Manager I worked closely with the support team, and never once, they dare to act like MB did (and we had users way more angry).

Last edited by a moderator:

Outpost

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 11, 2020
At least not close the thread, and obviously ask the user again. What I just see shows poor professionalism...

The user is a paid customer, just for that, despite his mood , they have the duty to do all they can to fix his issue.

When i was Community Manager I worked closely with the support team, and never once, they dare to act like MB did .

The first post is closed because the user said he had solved the problems by uninstalling MB. The second is still open ...

Outpost

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 11, 2020
Guess why...they put the blame on the user, even accusing him of piracy lol. Great job.

I see this answer "As the program is now working again I will go ahead and close this topic. For issues with other programs or hardware please open a new topic in the General PC forum.
Thank you
"

I don't see anything strange.

killpointik

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 7, 2016
im using ofc version of Malwarebytes, bought from

keysender.co.uk

Is your copy of Malwarebytes legit?

Seems like you are using a pirated copy and that seems to have triggered the Malwarebytes staff.
why i could using piracy copy? im bought all my SW for money from EBAY/BITSJUDOUR/etc etc never had problem with SW, but this,yes

for me not..... im sent FSRT and no answer...... all MBAM is totally noobs!!!!!! they dont know hows machines works.......

when somebody from stuffs wrote me,that my machines is infected is idiot....... well, then their SW is sh1t,cos allow infected me 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
totally idiot software .....

IT WAS PURGE FROM ALL MY MACHINES and my friends too

Reactions: [correlate]

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
LOL at malwarebytes... out of nowhere , without any shown evidences...

Really...

From where? i didn't even see it mentioned , just "looks probably" which mean nothing, if it was the case , they would just told it.

MB how to kick an annoying user having an issue... (n)
Crap soft and now crap support LOL

From here:

Purposefully installing hacked and exploited software bypasses any security program. If your computer is infected and you lose data it is completely the fault of any person allowing such operations to happen on the computer. All security software is designed to try to prevent unauthorized installation not purposeful theft and use of exploited software.

As the program is now working again I will go ahead and close this topic. For issues with other programs or hardware please open a new topic in the General PC forum.

Thank you

They had the logs, so I dont think it was out of nowhere.

polishpatriot

Level 2
Feb 4, 2020
here is huge problems with new updates malwarebytes and no help from this weak company

this is my opinion and experience with this horrible company

im canopus

excellent crap software

im stopped using it and totally uninstall with REVO UNINSTALLER and delete this **** from my machines!!!!!!

money fired

horrible stuffs/admins/company

If you buy software using a credit card, then file a complain with your credit card for a charge-back. That's what I do and 99.99% of the time I win the claim.

I just did it against eBay scammers and Chinese scammers selling Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft Office Volume License as Retail license. Got back $300 AU.

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Please explain your experience with them and how you came to this conclusion. Then we can determine if you have an agenda or not, or is your opinion based on BBB?

I'll explain my experience with them just for you. Firstly MB is not one of my favourite softs, However I've visited their forum pretty much daily for the last 5 years or so as well as many other computer security software forums and I have yet to find any that even come close to the level of customer service Malwarebytes has except for possibly Emsisoft. So I just have to speak up when people spout crap.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I absolutely love Malwarebytes Premium. It's fast, light, and guaranteed to block 100% of malware. :cool::love::love::love::love: Oh, their forum is one of the best, as well as their one-on-one customer service! (y)(y)In fact, I disabled WD because it's that good!

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
I paid a premium price for the soft. There were issues. Contacted premium MB support and never got a single reply. So my perception is based wholly upon real world experience with the complete MB package. Then MB sales gave me a hard time so I simply had my credit card do a chargeback and that settled everything.

I don't visit the MB forum. And I could care less about it. I don't do forum-based customer service.

I don't care if you think I have an agenda. I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else here. And that is the same as anyone else that posts here. It's as simple as that. If you want to talk about conspiracy mongering and agendas then talk to the Voodooshield people here. Already one of them ran to danb and he's over at his forum spouting "Agents ! Agents of a competitor !" crap.

The person in this thread isn't spouting crap. So you should apologize.
When did you contact them? I believe some vendors respond on weekdays so if you tried to contact them any other day you will need to wait. Though I don't know if this applies to Malwarebytes

Reactions: TRS-80 and Outpost

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
here is huge problems
Seems like they tried to work with you... and then you hijacked another's thread. That is never good.

Personally, my "lifetime" license hasn't been used since the early days of v3. I don't view MB as an efficient preventative tool (but for those already infected, it's a decent place to start recovery). That all said, I've found MB's forum to be very helpful and quite tolerating of grumbling complainers. In that regard, their's is one of the best support forums I've been exposed to.

polishpatriot

Level 2
Feb 4, 2020
And if you read the complaints, they are one of the few companies that tries to work with everybody... even liars and losers.

You do know that it is inappropriate to call people losers and liars ?

Claiming that they are lying is a bold claim. Prove it. Prove that those people are lying. Go ahead. You posted it, so put your money where your mouth is and prove that they are lying or in some fashion trying to scam Malwarebytes.

Everyone can see that you are just lashing out because you are uppity upset.

polishpatriot

Level 2
Feb 4, 2020
When did you contact them? I believe some vendors respond on weekdays so if you tried to contact them any other day you will need to wait. Though I don't know if this applies to Malwarebytes

On a weekday, and I waited patiently for at least 7 days to resolve it because my credit card requires this. It was a while ago so don't remember the exact day but MB had more than ample time to resolve the issue. Then when I tried to get it address via sales they were just obnoxious. So it was quite easy for me to obtain a claim charge back.

• Thanks
Reactions: Azure
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.