Advanced Security Ivara's Windows 11

Last updated
Jul 8, 2026
Main use of this computer
For home and private use
Operating system
Windows 11
On-device encryption
Not applicable
Device sign-in security
    • Account password
Security updates
Check for updates and Notify
Update channels
Allow stable updates only
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Smart App Control
On
Network firewall
Enabled
Real-time protection
Bitdefender GravityZone
VoodooShield CyberLock
Device firewall
Other - Internet Security (3rd-party)
Custom security settings
Daily drive Standard User account
Non-signed files automatically denied elevation requests
Periodic malware scanners
N/A
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Environment for malware testing
N/A
Browsers and extensions
Brave Origin
Secure DNS
ControlD with aggressive adblocking, malware filter, and Hagezi Ultimate
Desktop VPN
ProtonVPN, Windscribe
Password and passkey manager
Proton Pass
File and photo backups
external HDD, Proton Drive
Subscriptions
    • None
System recovery
Macrium Reflect X
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Downloading software and files from reputable sites
    • Gaming
    • Streaming audio/video content from trusted sites or paid subscriptions
Computer specs
Custom build:
MSI x870E MPG Carbon Wi-Fi
Ryzen 9 9950X3D (cooler: dual fan Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black)
Radeon RX 9070 XT
32GB DDR5 6400 MT/s
2x 2TB Gen4 NVMe
Feedback preference

Detailed suggestions and alternatives welcome

A great security config!

How is it going with Gravity Zone? How light is it on system resources? Does it play well with Cyberlock?
I like GravityZone a lot, it's got a very clean UI & I'm a big fan of the management console. I run it on my mother's & sister's machines too (with user actions on quarantine disabled because, well, they aren't very security minded & I don't trust them). It uses around 1GB of RAM and very little CPU if not actively running a full system scan, I haven't noticed any slowdowns or laggyness using it.
CyberLock is a relatively new addition to my setup, but it seems to be playing nice so far, I've not had any issues or conflicts.
Screenshot 2026-07-08 160002.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top