Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Exorcizm said:
ah i hate wireless too! ahah, but never the less a decent setup for a testing pc :)
Yes... I've installed GTA 4 on it and it works even on High settings so I'm pretty pleased with this new built considering that I've spent only 150$:)

E

Exorcizm

Jack said:
Exorcizm said:
ah i hate wireless too! ahah, but never the less a decent setup for a testing pc :)
Yes... I've installed GTA 4 on it and it works even on High settings so I'm pretty pleased with this new built considering that I've spent only 150$:)

oh yeah :D

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
Jack said:
Exorcizm said:

Either Bargain or True Budget PC.

Nice build though!

E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
Jack said:
Exorcizm said:

Either Bargain or True Budget PC.

Nice build though!

Oh definately!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.