New Update JioSphere Browser Created in India, designed for the world

Indeed, JioSphere offers a wide range of features that enhance the browsing experience. Thanks for sharing the link for those interested in trying it out!
 
So Indian Brave? Earn virtual coins for interacting with sponsored feeds. That would be the first thing I disable, if I would ever use it.
You mentioned "VPN browsing" but I couldn't find anything related to VPN on the home page or faqs.
And what is live video?

Edit:On Playstore it mentions VPN
 
Last edited:
I'm testing JioSphere on Android TV. It's a bit slow. There's no way to customize the homepage. A VPN feature is coming soon. It's already on the toolbar. The ad blocker works well. However, it's less effective on YouTube. JioSphere is based on Chrome. It includes some Chrome features. The secure DNS has a bug. I can't select custom providers. Overall, I kinda like it. I'm keeping it installed. I want to see what updates bring.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top