Dec 30, 2012
An interesting "perspective" from John McAfee:

Reactions: Ink

aztony

Level 9
Verified
Oct 15, 2013
"America has lost its way"
Talk about losing your way, that coming from McAfee is priceless. I don't know of anyone/thing more lost than McAfee the man, or the product that bears his name.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
McAffee IS 2014 is a great tool for protect anytime your computer. I´ve got since 2 weeks and works very well on Windows 8 or 8.1 pro. Thanks MalwareTips for the license for 6 month!
The Pros are:
CleanBoot rescue CD solved many installation problems. Very good score in our hands-on malware blocking test. SiteAdvisor toolbar identifies and blocks dangerous websites. Smart firewall won't hassle you. Accurate spam filter can even process webmail. Mozy-powered backup. Shredder, remote management, vulnerability scanner, system tuneup.

D

Deleted member 178

McAffee IS 2014 is a great tool for protect anytime your computer. I´ve got since 2 weeks and works very well on Windows 8 or 8.1 pro. Thanks MalwareTips for the license for 6 month!

dont forget to check John's Video to remove McAffee from your system :D

back to the topic, there is no better man to judge US' lost way than the one that took this road already; Aka John

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I´m sorry but i´m not agree with you Umbra this version are great, really protect, don´t heavy your system, the av update database when the pc is idle. Are a very good tuneup and you don´t need another maintenance software. This version 2014 are successful finnaly.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
McAfee: So, you are a cheeky clicker huh?

HOST: Yes.

McAfee: Well, your hardware and software does you no good then.

HOST: The hell you say.

McAfee: You have lost your way.

HOST: You use AVG??!!

McAfee: Of course not you bugger.

HOST: I understand that your GF is 5 inches taller than you.

McAfee: Yes, but I gave her a free laptop with keyloggers, and screen capturing tech pre-installed :).

HOST: Going back to Belize any time soon?

McAfee: No. I like Colorado. I can smoke here now. No need to move to Central America just for a smoke.

HOST: Ever heard of Umbra Corporation?

McAfee: Yes. They are taking over everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.