Assigned Join Zemana Beta Group

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Haha! I told you everybody Zemana was resurrecting soon! I told you! Didn't I tell ya? Haven't I told you? Mhhmm. And when did I tell you? A long time ago. And what did I tell you would happen when I told you? Exactly what just happened!

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
That's great that there is a Beta. That's great that so many here at MT are participating.

Maybe everybody will get a free license.. Woooo Hoooo..

But I'll pass. The Beta testing phase of my life is over. I'd rather purchase the finished product.

But I do support the product and the MT homegrown testers.

Carry on.

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I was a bit disappointed to learn that Zemana would present a beta product to greet us. The project is in the works for many months, I trust. As a result, a fully ready version should be ready to show and tell, and, and , and to have a beta testing project in place for future growth. I am not a beta tester, may not fully understand the true fun of being as one. Sorry.

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
IF Zemana has a stable version for testing-----
then I would suggest to hand out limited number of keys (just 3 months) to MT experts here. I would image that tons of feedbacks shall appear here before you and I know it.
After that, we all have 3 choices----buy, hold or sell.

paulderdash

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@Miss Onnellisuus

Will existing licenses be honoured? For example, I still have a ZAM, and a lifetime ZAL license ...

Still using Google Groups? I think I am a beta tester already, but not sure - I have deregistered from Google Groups as it is being discontinued.
My Google Groups, Zemana and MT email addresses are all different anyway.

Edit: I do seem to be registered there, since 05/05/2015!

Last edited:

Miss Onnellisuus

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Hello everybody i have so many notifications that I do not even when to start first ..First of all I am glad that most of the comments are positive. Thank you for that. Hope we won't disappoint you guys

@pxxb1 @bribon77 as far as I know the existing licences should be valid for new product.
@RoboMan i was looking on some previous threads and actually could not find that you said this :D LoL. If you did please accept my apology and thank you for believing in us :D
@Evjl's Rain you can sign up on the link that I provided when opening this thread. ( P.S: What happened to the cool mushroom avatar you had before? :))
@enemyofarsenic this is something we decided not to share with public and it will stay like this.
However, if the product does the job why you need a particular name(s)? :)

Last edited:

tsunami

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2018
@enemyofarsenic this is something we decided not to share with public and it will stay like this. However, if the product does the job why you need a particular name(s)? :)

For smart layered security, we don't want to use redundant av engines if ever we use additional scanners (resident av included). Advanced users want to know and probably we can help send feedback to respective av vendors if they miss a minor-critical detection.

Miss Onnellisuus

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Dec 12, 2018
For smart layered security, we don't want to use redundant av engines if ever we use additional scanners (resident av included). Advanced users want to know and probably we can help send feedback to respective av vendors if they miss a minor-critical detection.

Thank you for your feedback. I can talk to my team about it but I can not promise that we will be transparent about this. If we ever do I will create a thread about it :D. At this moment we are pretty sure that our detection will be great if not now then in a really near future :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.