Assigned Join Zemana Beta Group

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
I didn't find it that difficult to click the send feedback link at bottom of the GUI. Every thing needed to report a FP is right there.
Thanks for your feedback on our feedback form :D Still we have made it even easier for you to send a feedback. It will be released in new version. Dont forget to take a look at it once its out :)

Miss Onnellisuus

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Is it supposed to run as a 15 day trial if you do not enter a license? I have not purchased or have any previous license to use and unless updates are launched in less than 15 days I'll have problems testing it. Maybe the next release could include a 30 or 60 days license or a beta only key.

Otherwise no problems until now save for three false positives.

Hello @mlnevese

For license please send feedback through UI with your mail :)

Miss Onnellisuus

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Because the program is still in beta , so i won't install on my host system ,
so i tested on my VM system .

The language can't be change , only English is available ,
however at the Zemana's install folder , you still can find many language's files ,
but thoses language files are all for old version , so maybe that is why can't use it on new beta version ?

There is no right click scan option(item) , maybe because the beta version now only allow for fast scan ?

The【Send Feedback】option should allow to keep user's information ,
e.g. the email address or name , than the user won't need to enter everytime when they need to contact customer service .

The old Zemana had a function , allow user to drop the files to Zemana's main page to scan the files ,
it's still useful , Zemana may consider keep it .

Didn't see any new option or item for license control ,
Zemana should create some kind like license center ,
allow user to remove the old device and release the license quota .

=============

Just test for half hour ,
i will keep testing when i get free time :)

Hello @KevinYu0504
1.We have change our localization format a bit. That’s why we did not include in this early beta. We will inform our translator later organize an update. Once all translations are done, we will support all previous translations and more of them later
2. This will be available soon
1. we will fix this and it will be only email needed when sending a feedback :)
2. we will consider putting this into a new Zemana Antimalware 3.0, but for now we know for sure we will have right click scan
3. We are working on a better licensing system and we are sure you will be happy with it :D

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Just updated because I saw your post.

@Miss Onnellisuus @ZAM3_PO There was no notification re: update. No auto-update? Future feature?

Hi @oldschool, application should periodically check updates and inform you about a new version. Alternatively, you can manual check an update navigating to "Settings -> Check for Updates" section. Most of the updates will be given to you in this was with a notification. You can click Update button if there is a new version and update it. However, we will push some auto updates based on importance. Hope this clarifies your question.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Hi @ZAM3_PO

Can you tell us more to help Users to delete or remove the old Version of Zemana AntiMalware

With best Regards
Mops21
Hi @Mops21, when you attempt to uninstall ZAM 2.0, only thing left behind should be the driver file and it should also be marked as scheduled to be deleted. In summary, driver file also be deleted once you restart your PC. In case you are having troubles to clean it, i will be more than happy to assist you further.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @Mops21, when you attempt to uninstall ZAM 2.0, only thing left behind should be the driver file and it should also be marked as scheduled to be deleted. In summary, driver file also be deleted once you restart your PC. In case you are having troubles to clean it, i will be more than happy to assist you further.

Hi @ZAM3_PO

Thank you very much for your Infos

I have uninstalled the last Final Version

I will check that the folder is removed can you you say where can I find the Driver File

And can I use my license Code into the ZAM 3 Version

With best Regards
Mops21

Freki123

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
Two false positives i think:
First one could be because i use simple dns crypt *guessing*
Second one because i created a shortcut for Firefox with sandboxie.

This still applies to Version 3.0.495 was to lazy to get a new screenshot after the update.

Attachments

• Untitled - Copy.jpg
    Untitled - Copy.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 236

overdivine

Level 2
Verified
Aug 21, 2013
3.0.495 gives me same installSDK failed error.​
Also even it doesn't install it adds:​
  • C:\Windows\System32\drivers\amdrv.sys​
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\amdrv​

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Updated to version 3.0.492. Thank you very much. Greetings.

Where did you get this new version. The Google group page still has 486?

EDIT: clicking on update in settings gave me no update available but then there was an green update at bottom and when clicking on that I got the latest version. today one of the FP"S was gone. The intel agent file but the DLL is still detected just as I posted and another user posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.