Assigned Join Zemana Beta Group

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Jack Sparoow

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Sep 11, 2014
Hi @ZAM3_PO !

I think this is a new false positive

01.PNG

Virus Total

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Bump. Is it 'safe' to enable either of these options?

Hi @paulderdash,

Sorry for skipping these previous questions of yours. Somehow I overlooked at it.
Yes, these features are active and working. And yes, they are safe to be activated just like in ZAM 2.0. They provide more extensive protection on your device. Still, decision is user's :)
For now, browser cleanup feature is additional option for user to scan and detect browser related malware. If you disable it, all browser related malware will be skipped. Recommended to keep it enabled. In the future, we plan to extend this feature with many more functionalities :) It will be nice.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @ZAM3_PO and Hi @Miss Onnellisuus

I have send you an email to you and here are my questions for you all

1. Can you add a right click scan option to scan folders and files

2. On the screenshot Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Bug 07 can you see in the right corner that the protection started is this normal please check

3. On the screenshot Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Bug 08 what can I do

4. On the screenshot Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Wish 01 you can add more tot he drop down menü ask the user and no Action

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Bug 07.jpg
    Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Bug 07.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Bug 08.jpg
    Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Bug 08.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 250
  • Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Wish 01.jpg
    Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Wish 01.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 246
Reactions: Weebarra

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Hi @ZAM3_PO and Hi @Miss Onnellisuus

I have send you an email to you and here are my questions for you all

1. Can you add a right click scan option to scan folders and files

2. On the screenshot Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Bug 07 can you see in the right corner that the protection started is this normal please check

3. On the screenshot Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Bug 08 what can I do

4. On the screenshot Temana Anti-Malware 3.0 Wish 01 you can add more tot he drop down menü ask the user and no Action

With best Regards
Mops21

Hi @Mops21,

I believe i have answered all your questions on mail :) Let me know If I missed something.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Hey guys

I have been testing the new ZAM but my trial is heading towards running out. Does anyone know of a way to get a license key through the beta service or aware of a good discount?

I have a lifetime license for ZAL a shame I can't use that!

Hi @Mitchy, just pm me for this please.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Merhabalar derdimi kendi dilimde anlatayım :) acaba yeni sürümde microsft antivirus kısmında sadece zemana yı açabilecekmiyiz? Başka antivirus kullanmak istemiyorum ama biliyorsunuz Microsoft kendi antivirüsünü açıyor.

Hi @alidan, Could you please send us a feedback through UI about this? :) I will get back to you on mail.

Reactions: oldschool

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
@ZAM3_PO - why would we need a license now when there is no real time active yet? Also, I still have the buggy UI on first start.

Hi @oldschool,

I agree with you. Why would you need..
However the fact that application is already connected with our licensing system doesn't mean that you have to purchase it or something. It is not a completed product yet as its only in early beta stage. That's why we are giving you a dedicated beta key for your testing.
Perhaps, we could remove license logic during beta period but for now it doesn't fit to our plans. Still I will discuss this with my team and see what we can do. In the meantime, you are all welcome to request a beta testing key from me or @Miss Onnellisuus anytime you need.

About the laggy UI, we are working on it. We already made some improvements and now we are trying to optimize it even more. It will be ready soon.

Thanks!

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Hi @oldschool,

I agree with you. Why would you need..
However the fact that application is already connected with our licensing system doesn't mean that you have to purchase it or something. It is not a completed product yet as its only in early beta stage. That's why we are giving you a dedicated beta key for your testing.
Perhaps, we could remove license logic during beta period but for now it doesn't fit to our plans. Still I will discuss this with my team and see what we can do. In the meantime, you are all welcome to request a beta testing key from me or @Miss Onnellisuus anytime you need.

About the laggy UI, we are working on it. We already made some improvements and now we are trying to optimize it even more. It will be ready soon.

Thanks!

Maybe the beta could come pre-activated with a beta key? Or are beta keys being issued individually for every tester?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.