Assigned Join Zemana Beta Group

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
@ZAM3_PO The new drivers don't work, I can't install. Best regards.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Trying a clean Install has the famous InstallSDK failure bug some people were having with previous betas

This is related to the new driver. Can you be so kind to send me your setup logs from below path? You can PM the log.

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\AMSDK\AntiMalware_Setup.trace

@Lobito Punky could you do the same please?

paulderdash

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I got the update available Windows notification, but it did not update from there.

But update from within UI has seemingly worked.

Reported as safe a few (Zoolz-related) FPs.

Win 10 v1803 build 17134.590.

Edit: Does not auto-start on reboot now, but it looks like that is intended?

Last edited:

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
I got the update available Windows notification, but it did not update from there.

But update from within UI has seemingly worked.

Reported as safe a few (Zoolz-related) FPs.

Win 10 v1803 build 17134.590.

Edit: Does not auto-start on reboot now, but it looks like that is intended?

Yes, its intended as mentioned on release notes because we are planning to release a Free version soon as the product is now. In this free version there will not be auto launch option as it will not be necessary :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.