Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
For a moment I thought that was my config.My security config 2023
I once tried, but it was a bit annoying, so I went back to the Default optionFor a moment I thought that was my config.
Consider setting UAC to max.![]()
Financial considerations: Bitwarden is equally good and much cheaper in the context of the Premium version of BitwardenWhy did you make the change from 1Password to Bitwarden ?
Hey can you link me to that free EndpointCentral stuff? I'd love to try it if it's freeChanges on 04/2024
- VPN solution added (Used from time to time mainly on laptop and phones when using public WiFi)
- ControlD as a secure DNS server, Adguard Home as an emergency one
- Changing the Password Manager to Devolutions Hub Personal (I switched as a test to learn about the possibilities that are less known among home users)
Changes to extensions:
- Bitwarden replaced by Devolutions Workspace
- Removed Netcraft (many false positives)
- Added Mcafee WebAdvisior
- Recently, the capabilities of the EndpointCentral solution I use have been expanded with new functions in the cloud console:
1) Browser Security Plus (Allows remote deployment of selected extensions and blocking the use of others, etc.)
2) Vulnerability Manager Plus (PatchManagmet extension)
3) DeviceControl allows you to implement advanced USB control at home
4) BitLocker Management
All this for free up to 25 computers at home
I will be using EndpointCentral more in the near future
Hi, probably grab the LinkHey can you link me to that free EndpointCentral stuff? I'd love to try it if it's free
Please edit your configuration.Update 12/4/2024
Changes:
- Moved from SentinelOne to Cylance Endpoint Advanced
- Disabled Smart App Control
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes