On Sale! Kaspersky - 2022 U.S. Black Friday Deals (80% Off)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://usa.kaspersky.com/home-security
Event start
Nov 25, 2022
Event end
Nov 29, 2022
How to get a license
Subscription starts on date of purchase. Make sure to TURN OFF auto-renewal.

Miyagi

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 7, 2013
Kaspersky has some crazy deals going on now (80% Off!) for U.S. customers. Deals lasting up to 4 days from this post. 1 year deals are better than 2 years. Note: Subscription will start on the date of purchase and not something you can activate later! Also, make sure to "TURN OFF" auto-renewal after purchase. Happy Thanksgiving!

VAR_123

Level 1
Verified
Dec 4, 2021
Even the price has been reduced to its lowest point as a result of Black Friday [80% OFF].
If you want a 15% extra discount on top of the existing discount on Kaspersky, use this code:
Promo Code: REDUC-15
NOTE: Subscription starts the day of purchase
First, go to your country's regional Kaspersky domain and check the offers.
2022-11-26_9-29-14.png

CyberDevil

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 4, 2021
I don't use Kaspersky as a matter of principle, but the offer tempts even me... It's a shame that the VPN has almost no settings. I don't even know what protocol it uses. Most likely OpenVPN and it's no fun, as it's often and easily blocked, but if you don't think about it, it's practically a Hotspot Shield VPN for 11-15 euros! O_O

VAR_123

Level 1
Verified
Dec 4, 2021
Kaspersky plans are currently available in these countries:
Australia
Canada
Ireland
New Zealand
United Kingdom
United States
*Excluding] Seychelles, Comoros, Libya, Eritrea, Iran and Somalia
Even if you see the new Kaspersky plans, I think they are in the beta stage and will release in January or February next year.
Note:
Kaspersky Secure Connection should only be used for its intended purpose. And it is not available for downloading or activation in Belarus, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, Pakistan and Qatar.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.